comics-strips

Welcome to the comics-strips blog! Almost every day I publish a new free online comics strip and you can enjoy it. I love to draw funny stuff to practice my sketches. Have a great day!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Make a wish

Do you think his birthday wish is going to come true?
comics-strips - make a wish
when I was a child my friend and parents told me to blow strongly on the birthday candle.
but it is not recommended for everybody to do so
, if you have strong lung (like in this comics strip ) you may blow all the cake!

4 comments:

  1. make a birthday wishOctober 10, 2010 at 3:24 PM

    I had a birthday last week!!! Im older now ! I make a wish every year hope it will come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny wish...
    I love this sort of comics strip - simple and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its okay got no wors hope my fren lauffs

    ReplyDelete
  4. horrible wat the heck i wanted funny birthday comeics

    ReplyDelete