comics-strips

Welcome to the comics-strips blog! Almost every day I publish a new free online comics strip and you can enjoy it. I love to draw funny stuff to practice my sketches. Have a great day!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Ending

This is not a regular comics strip, at least, the cat wins!
comics-strips-cat-happy-end
usually in classics comics strips the mouse is the hero and the cat is a looser and stupid.
like in the cartoon of  "Tom and Jerry", the same thing happens with "Twitty and silvester", ok,
Twitty is not a mouse but you got the point...
Enjoy this different funny comics strips. 

3 comments:

  1. wow!! very good comics I liked the coloring and the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see anything special in this comics strip, i think this is a little BORING.
    sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is cough loza

    ReplyDelete