comics-strips

Welcome to the comics-strips blog! Almost every day I publish a new free online comics strip and you can enjoy it. I love to draw funny stuff to practice my sketches. Have a great day!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

comics strips - "Playing Golf"

Golf is a game that not everybody use to play,
usually rich people have the pleasure to do so.
the target is to pot the ball into the hole or out
of it, it depends on the point of view...

like the monsters in this funny comics strips.
who is the winner?

1 comment:

  1. I like playing golf all day long but sometimes I just feel its boring and I prefer playing basketball because its more exciting.
    the golf for some reason is played most by the rich people and its kind of annoying!
    besides that the drawing is really nice sometimes I think that someone is really taking the ball out of the hole

    ReplyDelete