comics-strips

Welcome to the comics-strips blog! Almost every day I publish a new free online comics strip and you can enjoy it. I love to draw funny stuff to practice my sketches. Have a great day!

Monday, February 7, 2011

comics-strips - "Football mouth"

There are some kind of football - soccer, american football...
but have you heard about Football mouth?

do not try it at home, it could be very not healthy for your teeth.
the monster in this funny comics strips don't have many teeth so it's not really matter for him.

3 comments:

  1. cooooooooooooolllllll loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! have you seen this one?
    comics-strips - Let me read
    I think you'll like it too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I think I'm going to use this with a soccer-mad 13-year-old in an English lesson!

    ReplyDelete