comics-strips

Welcome to the comics-strips blog! Almost every day I publish a new free online comics strip and you can enjoy it. I love to draw funny stuff to practice my sketches. Have a great day!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

comics-strips - "Let me sleep"

some people don't know to be quiet, and speak  a lot even if it's time for bed...
they are few people that can't stand this kind of loudly persons, 
and will be happy too shoot them while they talking.
like in this comics strip - one monster is targeting the other monster that keeps talking and talking...
good night

3 comments:

  1. I always suspected there was something gay about these guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't even sleep in same bed, they are completely straight best monster friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its like a chapter of bert and ernie.
    n' just try to say there nothing gay about them

    ReplyDelete