comics-strips

Welcome to the comics-strips blog! Almost every day I publish a new free online comics strip and you can enjoy it. I love to draw funny stuff to practice my sketches. Have a great day!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Microwave Wonders

The microwave is a wonderful tool, you don't know what will go out at the end...
comics-strips - Microwave

this particular microwave in this comics strip transforms chickens to little birthday cakes.
usually chefs don't use microwaves to cook, now we know why.
what is the special ability of your microwave?

3 comments:

  1. finally you made me laugh.
    Certainly the bastest.

    ook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! best microwave oven in india with price

    ReplyDelete