comics-strips

Welcome to the comics-strips blog! Almost every day I publish a new free online comics strip and you can enjoy it. I love to draw funny stuff to practice my sketches. Have a great day!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Change a channel

when you are watching television at evening after coming back from work, who really change the channel? maybe it is not who you think it is...
comics strips - Change a channel
in fact you are tired, very tired...you should go to bed and continue watching your comic movie in your funny dreams.
in the morning the dreams will becomes cartoons, and after that the cartoon will transform to a caricature comics strips...


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha this strip is funny, sometimes i feel the tv turns me off too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the television is going to do after that?
    I love this comics strip :)
    lol

    ReplyDelete